Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BreAnn Organizes Blog Hop for Pulmonary Hypertension

Awareness Month story
submitted by BreAnn McFarland, lung transplant recipient

This past weekend, BreAnn McFarland led a blog hop where a number of her blogger friends posted about pulmonary hypertension for PH Awareness Month. Readers were eligible to win a free zebra digital stamp if they could answer a question about PH. She is also organizing a contest to create something with a periwinkle ribbon somewhere on it and selling PH bracelets. You can read more about BreAnn's passion for art and crafting on our Generation Hope blog.

Share your Awareness Month stories and photos

2 comments:

tami arnold said...

Great idea. Wish I knew about it last weekend. I have a blog Ph and would like a bracelet. Are you on Twitter?

BreAnn said...

Hi Tami!
If I do the blog hop again next year, I will let you know! It was a little last minute this time, but I would love to make it an annual event.
I would be happy to make a bracelet for you! You can email me at lungtx91@gmail.com to order one.
I'm not on Twitter, at least not yet. :)