PHA is partnering with the Yale School of Medicine Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine for the 7th Annual Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium as part of the Building Medical Education in PH program! Medical professionals are invited to attend this symposium, which will take place on Thursday, June 6, 2013 from 7:30am-5pm in Madison, Conn.
The course will review:
· The proper diagnostic workup of patients with PH on echocardiography;
· Currently available PAH-targeted therapies;
· Unique features of Systemic Sclerosis-Associated PAH and the cardiac adaptations that evolve in these patients
· PH in pregnancy outcomes; and
· The approach to the intensive care management of right heart failure from severe PH.